Friday, June 22, 2007


FRIDAY'S FEAST - JUNE 22, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Forty Nine
Appetizer

Name a funny habit you have.
When I am walking with one other person I need the person to be on my left. I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right if s/he is on my right side.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
piano, hands down

Salad
How long is your hair?
middle of my back

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
prolly some little spat w/ my mom, I don't forgive easily. The last major time I forgave someone was last summer. I had a friend whom I had not spoken to in almost a year. I forgave him, but by the fall I realized it was a mistake and now I realize we are better off not being friends.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
food processor, there are certain things I could not even begin to make if I didn't have one.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, June 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the same soup. What a great instrument. :-) I don't have a food processor. My mom used hers a lot when we were young though. Great Feast. :-)

 
At 1:13 PM, June 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, the food processor saves so much time!! Great feast.

 
At 2:35 PM, June 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my food processor too, it is so handy!

 
At 3:46 PM, June 22, 2007, Blogger Lori said...

To error is human, to forgive devine...life is way too short to sweat the small stuff. Learn to build a bridge and get over it:) No matter how bad you want to hurt someone! Happy FF.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home