Friday, October 06, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - OCTOBER 6, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Fourteen
Appetizer

Name a song you know by heart.
Ironic - Alanis Morissette

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Well nothing is really absolute, but I don't eat hot wings in public because they are messy and I don't want other people to see.

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
I don't use it

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I snore

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Indian, which I will have for dinner tonight with any luck.

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Lori said...

Great feast =))) I love hot wings.

 
At 4:14 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Melli said...

Oh, I love Ironic ... great song! I don't think I know it by heart - but probly almost!

I don't do Indian food -- too spicey for me!

 
At 5:55 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I use to be the same way about eating messy foods (like BBQ ribs) in public, but now that I'm older (35) it doesn't bother me so much...I realized I was missing out on some good eatin' *lol*

Happy Friday. My feast is up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home