Friday, September 15, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - SEPTEMBER 15, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Eleven

Appetizer
What was the very last song you listened to?
"Alcohol" by Brad Paisley

Soup
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from? I never shop at Burlington Coat Factory because they have a horrendous return policy [as in you can't return anything], but I just recently heard that they changed the policy.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
2

Main Course
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
a clean tissue

Dessert
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
I like to put pancake syrup on my sour kraut which sounds gross but tastes delicious, I also like pineapple on pizza. I also like chopped chicken liver and a lot of people won't eat that.

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) I like pineapple on pizza (especially Hawaiian pizza) but I'll pass on the rest of your dessert. ;)

 
At 4:19 PM, September 15, 2006, Blogger Brian D. said...

I love pineapple pizza :-)

Pancake syrup on sourkraut??? That is one of those odd combos you would only hear from a pregnant woman. (No I am NOT saying your in that condition.)

 
At 6:07 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember with Burlington that we tried to return an unopened stroller and they would only give us in store credit. I was not at all happy!! And I'll pass on your dessert. ;) Nice feast!

 
At 12:01 AM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Syrup on sourkraut? Sound nasty :)

Mine's up ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home