Saturday, September 02, 2006

7X7 MEME

I got tagged!

7 Things I Want to Do without Dying of Embarrassment

1. Flirt w/ someone I am actually interested in
2. Wear a bathing suit in front of other people
3. Sing Karaoke
4. Shamelessly schmooze at a party w/ new people
5. Say certain words
6. Talk about certain things at the doctor's office
7. Talk to famous/important people

7 Things I Cannot Do in the Summer

1. listen to Christmas music
2. Visit Florida
3. Go without a pedicure
4. Make stew
5. Give up ice cream
6. Sleep without a fan
7. Wear pantyhose

7 Things I Can Do which are Meaningless Unless you are still in Junior High

1. Use "like" a gazillion times in one sentence
2. Blow bubbles and snap my gum.
3. Fold orgami notes
4. Write great research papers
5. Sing the lyrics to all NKOTB songs
6. Twirl a marching band flag and do pretty flips with it
7. Create snazzy books covers with brown paper bags and sparkly stickers

7 Things Which Attracted Me to My House

1. the pool
2. dishwasher
3. central air
4. big front lawn
5. my parents let me live there rent free
6. i dont pay rent
7. did i mention the free part??

7 Things I Say Most Often When I am Crying

1. I don't know why I am crying
2. I hate being so emotional
3. I can't do this.
4. Why does this keep happening to me?
5. I am miserable
6. I hate men!
7. I am never trusting anyone ever again.

7 Children's Books I am Adding to My Own Collection

1. the Giving Tree
2. Bewitched Series
3. Dr. Seuss
4. Harry Potter series
5. Are You There God? It's me Margaret
6. Heidi
7. The Diary of Anne Frank

7 Children's Movies I Can Watch for the Bazillionth Time Without Wanting to Rip My Eyes from Their Sockets

1. Dot and the Kangaroo
2. Toy Story
3. Aladdin
4. Fern Gulley
5. Monsters, Inc
6. Charlie Brown Christmas
7. Harry Potter

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, September 03, 2006, Blogger chanceofbooks said...

If my parents had a pool, I might never move out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home