Friday, October 27, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - OCTOBER 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Bealeton Babe!

Feast One Hundred & Seventeen
Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Used bookstore

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
Make sarcastic comments, not the most mature thing I know. My friends know me pretty well. Recently I looked at one my friends and said [with a smile] "I really hate you sometimes" and she laughed and said "I know from you that means you love me!"

Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
A pen I got from a law firm I used to work at. They have the firm name engraved on the side. Best pen I ever owned.

Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Amazon

Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Yes, I am going to a party as a "goth dominatrix", yes a whip will be involved. ;)

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Brian D. said...

Goth dominatrix....SWEET!!!! I wish you could come with me to the party I'm going to.

 
At 1:56 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) Our main courses are similar and I'm grinning at your dessert. ;)

Have a good weekend. :)

 
At 9:18 PM, October 30, 2006, Blogger Bealeton Babe said...

Thanks for the bday props!!! hehe. Dominatrix? Whip?? You have to come to my next party...it's a 'slumber party'...oh no wait...you WORK on the weekdays...blast you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home