Friday, August 04, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - AUGUST 4, 2006

Appetizer
Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.
Julia Stiles, I think she has more range than ppl give her credit for.

Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.
I get chastised for sounding like a dictionary all the time, and yet now I cannot think of a word, but I'll give it a try.
The mysogynistic attitude that prevails in certain areas of the world increases my pugnaciousness exponentially.

Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?
I named my first car Unis [b/c she whined early in the morning, bad fan belts].

Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?
green - it's the best color in the universe for starters, plus you make green by mixing blue and yellow, which represents the dark depressed parts as well as the bright sunny parts of my personality.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.
August is so hot.
Life is so frustrating.
Nick Lachey is so dreamy.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Melli said...

Well... I found your soup to be QUITE impressive! And the main course had just the perfect blend of flavors ... wonderfully balanced! :)

 
At 11:11 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Wystful1 said...

The main course is so delicious!!! I love the mixture and it is so tasty.

My feast is served.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home