Saturday, July 08, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JULY 7, 2006

I have not posted anything personal in awhile. I need to do that. I am refrained as of late because I didn't want to post a bunch of negativity and that's the way I have been feeling, but soon there will be an update for those interested.

Confidential to CN: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

On to the feast ...

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?
February when a friend of mine had a baby.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
I'd like to think I am an 8 or 9, but I don't feel very successful these days so that calls into question how ambitious I might be.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
The ironic boy is amazing.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
The unemployed lawyer's accociation, kidding. I'd like to do a young professional's community service organization. Doctors, lawyers, architects, etc between the ages of 23 and 40 who all want to do hands-on community service.

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
blue mostly

This week's Feast is some leftovers from last September. The chef is taking a break, but will be back next Friday with a brand new meal!

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, July 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the update... been wondering how you've been... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home