Monday, June 19, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JUNE 16, 2006

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
I use a lot of uncommon words. My friends call me a human dictionary. I don't do it on purpose, I guess I just have a larger than average vocabulary. I am fond of "ecclectic" and "pragmatic" though.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
I don't have a calendar on my wall at present. My planner has sunflowers on it. I'm hoping to someday find a wall calendar of nothing but gerbera daisies.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
DD, CN and TP.

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
My niece, I love shopping for clothes for her. Something summery and bright and frilly. Of course DD needs suits and ties. If I was independantly wealthy I would buy him a custom made suit.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?
Water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home