Sunday, June 25, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JUNE 23, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?
I, sadly, don't have one at the moment. Don't get me started.

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?
Today, yesterday and almost every day I get those rejection letters from law firms, "you have impressive credentials, however ..." If I was that impressive someone would have hired me by now.

Salad
Share some lyrics from own of your favorite songs.

Excerpt from Something More by Sugarland

Monday, hard to wake up
Fill my coffee cup, I'm out the door
Yeah, the freeway's standing still today
It's gonna make me late, and thats for sure
I'm running out of gas and out of time
Never gonna make it there by nine

[Chorus:]
There's gotta be something more
Gotta be more than this
I need a little less hard time
I need a little more bliss
I'm gonna take my chances
Taking a chance I might
Find what I'm looking for
There's gotta be something more

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?
Physical pain three advil, mental pain ice cream

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: My __________ is very _________.
My life is very off-track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home