Friday, July 28, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JULY 29, 2006

Appetizer
What's the funniest dream you can remember having?
I don't remember any funny ones, but I do remember once my mother [who is deathly afraid of dogs] dreamt that my father bought two dogs and brought them home. When she awoke she was still so mad at him that she wouldn't speak to him for a few hours. It was all amusing to me as a bystander.

Soup
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Ahh, speaking of dogs .... I think I would be a golden retriever b/c they are loyal and friendly and helpful [no comments from the peanut gallery!], although I might like to be a little lap dog that could be pampered all day.

Salad
Continue this sentence: "I get confused when..."
I get confused when I see people acting completely without logic.

Main Course
Name two things that need to be done, but you are procrastinating in completing.
I need to repack all the boxes of stuff from my apt, b/c I have been digging through them since I moved and everything is a mess. I also need to go through piles of mail and sort and file it all. It just seems to pile up. I swear those envelopes mate and reproduce when I am not around!

Dessert
When was the last time you tried something new, and what was it?
I tried a mango for the first time last week, I thought I would not like it b/c I don't like mango "flavored" things like water ice or drinks, but the fruit itself is delicious!

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Lots of golden retriever choices on the Friday's menu this week.

My feast is served (2nd blog entry on my blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home