Friday, July 14, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JULY 14, 2006

Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
I could do a lot of things, I did give my niece kisses, I did hug a coworker who is having a frustrating day and I plan to go visit my godmother. On the flip side my mom did a nice thing for me, she made me a giant blueberry pancake for breakfast. I threw it in a napkin and ate it on the road - yum!

Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
I was frightened for family and friends in FL last year during all those hurricanes.

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit?
Oh my, there are several. Google would have to be at the top of my list.

Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
The first people I ever remember liking when I was really young were Madonna and Olivia Newton John.

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
Of course, we all do, even if we don't realize it. The one I do most often is when I get dressed every day. I do the same things in the same order all the time. Some other little things are I say a short prayer when I see roadkill and I kiss my niece goodbye all the time.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Olivia Newton John....I haven't tought about her in years.

Great feast.

Mine is served

 
At 2:21 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ah, google. Have a great weekend!

 
At 3:46 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger ribbiticus said...

great feast! happy weekend! mine's up. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home