Friday, July 21, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JULY 21, 2006

Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
I curse when I am stuck in traffic.

Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.
Candles, I bet everyone is going to say that. In winter I bake to make the place smell yummy.

Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
Well since this is my fantasy I would say a car! If I have to be more realistic I would have to say a cut and color and a pedi at my favorite day spa.

Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
working, driving, worrying

Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
radio, typing, meeting going on in the next office

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great feast. Mine's up too.

 
At 11:55 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger ribbiticus said...

good feasting today. mine's up! ;)

 
At 2:04 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Working...damn...I said the same thing! We should all take a vacation!!

Happy Friday!

 
At 2:13 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great feast! Mine is served too

 
At 6:06 PM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Nice salad! Lovely feast - happy Friday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home