Sunday, May 07, 2006

A LATE, LATE SUPPER - FRIDAY'S FEAST: MAY 5, 2006

Yes, yes, I'm a little late [ok a lot late]. The weekend was OK, but last week was so crazy I needed the weekend to recover! Without further ado ...

Appetizer
From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?
Quite a few actually. More than I could name here. From what I gather there were more than a fair share from Holland, England, France & Italy. Also, family lore has it that I am part Cherokee [aside from 2 other tribes]. I once had a Cherokee shaman point out that he knew I was distant kin to him just by looking in my eyes. I was in a KMart when this happend. Weird.

Soup
How would you describe your sneeze?
Never just once and usually very explosive.

Salad
What is the last thing you cleaned?
The kitchen - I made dinner tonight. :)

Main Course
Who made the strongest first impression on you?
This guy I used to know. The first time I looked him in the face I stopped breathing.

Dessert
Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
Just one?! I want to write a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home