Friday, March 24, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MARCH 24, 2006

Appetizer
How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
It depends on the people and the situation, but generally my zone is pretty broad. I can be very self conscious and I don't like to be touched, even accidentially, by people I don't know.

Soup
What is your favorite tree?
Mimosa or weeping willow

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
Chinese fried dumplings, steamed broccoli and some kind of chicken.

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
To do a clerkship for the year after law school. I didn't want to make so little money even if the experience was excellent because I was anxious to move out into my own place. As it turns out I failed the bar and had to live with the parentals anyway, but I didn't get the valuable experience. In fact for much of that time I did not even work in the legal field. I could kick myself for that decision.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
4 or 5 unless I have a crush

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger The Attractive Nuisance said...

Believe me -- you're not missing much not doing a clerkship.

 
At 6:16 PM, April 04, 2020, Anonymous FDC Movies said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop
myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home