Friday, January 20, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JANUARY 20, 2006

Appetizer
About how many times per day do you check your email?
As many as possible. I am up to an insane number of accounts now, and while each has it's own purpose I still tend to cling and only check one or two regularly. At last count I think I have 7 now thanks to the addition of aim.com email accounts that go with your SN. Yea that's just what I needed, another email address! LOL

Soup
If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?
Real Steinbach [German] Nutcrackers.

Salad
Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.)
Angie Rowed North Over Lake Dresden Peering About Languidly Muttering Echoing Ramblings

Main Course
If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?
Jeopardy

Dessert
Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.
Babblefish
AIM
Amazon Wish List



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home