Friday, January 13, 2006

SILLY QUIZZES aka WASTING TIME

My Romance Meter

Optimist 80%
..
20% Cynic
Close 86%
..
14% Distant
Long Term 69%
..
31% Brief
What does my romance meter read?




.
.
.
What is my spectrum?

I am red: My main color is red. This means I am goal oriented. Success is important to me. Achievment is the marker of a great life.

.
What is my spectrum?



My Videogame Fortune Teller
Good evening, brave traveler. I am Merle the conjourer, and I will divine your fortune.
TSC Girl, you are an aggressive character. You force your way through situations with the delicacy of a sledge hammer.
You must search out and combat your enemies who doubt you.
You must use your mightiest weapon - your brain - to pass through the puzzles and challenges ahead.
Your greatest challenge is yourself. You must resolve long standing issues that you have felt it was easier to just ignore.
Get your fortune told at The Atomic Den

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home