Saturday, November 12, 2005

DARWINISM v. INTELLIGENT DESIGN

You would think by the title of this post that I am going to discuss the current debate raging about the history of the world and how it is getting taught to the next generation. I'm not. Maybe you think that's a cop-out. And to that I say YEP. I have been following the news on this with some interest, however I am not nearly informed enough to go waxing and waning on the topic here. I'd have to do some serious research [which I normally enjoy], however I'm not waving my hand around like a teenager at a rock concert to volunteer for that just now.

However, I would like to point you to some well written words on the topic. What's most interesting about that, is who wrote it. Scott Adams, whom I frequently refer to for his cartoon brilliance in drawing Dilbert went and got himself a blog and it's pretty interesting on the whole.

Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home