Sunday, July 10, 2005

BEWARE THE BAR STUDIERS

Yea, the bar exam is getting close. I have now completely given up on TV and a bunch of other things. People studying for the bar are a completely different group. If you have never been through the experience, while we all appreciate your kindness and attempts to be understanding, you will just never get it. Everyone tries to find their own way to remain sane. I still continue to read the online news to see what is going on in the world and the one thing keeping me from finding my very own clock tower complete with AK47 is reading two blogs written by other exam takers.

You have heard me mention GG over at A Girl Walks into Bar [Exam] before. I recently discovered her regular non bar exam related blog is good too, but sadly I don't have time to read something else, so for now it's on my "wait till August" list. Not being around my classmates I am strangly isolated from other bar takers. The advantage is I won't get all wrapped up in the mass hysteria from other people stressing out, however it also means I have no one to commiserate with and even though the parentals have been trying to be understanding [See previous post], I still want to rip of anyone's head who even breaths too loudly.

This mood of mine was encapsulated perfectly by this guy Jay over at Open and Notorious. The short temper, the intense sensitivity, the crying jags. All right HERE. I'm not even going to quote from it. The entire thing is fantastic. If you have ever, or are currently studying for the bar exam you need to read the whole thing. Go. Go now.

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled life. I will return to my PMBR CDs. I am studying for the bar exam, ergo I have no life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home