Wednesday, June 22, 2005

LINKS AND STUFF

So, I have been fiddling with the links on the sidebar. It's nothing Earth shattering, but that fact that I managed to get them there and they work is amazing to me since I am HTML challenged. At the moment I have some of my favorite blogs up there, a news link, a link to Dennis' business
Kenazz and a link to refer people to BLINGO (see previous post). I just changed my news link to FARK since I am positively addicted to it and I rarely read Google News.

By far the best addition is
A Girl Walks into a bar (exam) which is this absolutely HYSTERICAL blog by a woman in California who is studying for the bar this summer. If you have ever suffered through that particular experience known as the bar exam (and preparation) you'll love the site. Not only is it funny, but it also gives some useful hints, updates and even a link to an online flashcard applet that is quite good. Check it out ... check them ALL out!

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, June 23, 2005, Blogger GG said...

Thanks for the compliments!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home