Wednesday, June 29, 2005

COMCAST KILLS ME

OK so last night in the wee hours I wrote this really great post all about the Supreme Court's newest decision on eminent domain. I included links, descriptions, etc. I even included a follow up article and a picture! I toiled in my humid room for over an hour and JUST as I clicked "publish post" the internet crapped out for a minute and I lost it all. Dennis alerted me to the fact that there is a "Recover post" option on blogger, but sadly this only gave me the first third of my work.

So, I just wanted to make sure I get brownie points for my effort, and as soon as I find the time to concentrate on anything besides my neverending job search and those 6 multistate subjects that I love so much I'll be back to try to recreate my manifesto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home