Friday, April 15, 2005

FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT ON TAX DAY

OK, so I haven't posted in a few days. You thought I went slack again didn't you! But NO. I was sick, REAL sick. I'll spare you the list of what is/was ailing me [and YES, there is an entire LIST.] The Dr. went from one thing to the next as he racked up a stack of RXs for me and finally he just said "You're really not having a good day are you?" Anyway, I am still recovering, but I decided I might as well slap up something for your amusement.

Today's link is to
DVD FEATURES. This is an excellent site if you like to collect DVDs. [Originals not pirated ones people - that would be copyright infringement, that would be wrong. *tisk-tisk*] Anyway, a lot of DVDs have "hidden" features or surprises if you know what buttons to push and when. These hidden features are actually called "Easter Eggs" for all the techies. For example, on the DVD for Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone the site says that:

One of the most exciting features of the release has been locked away on Warner Home Video’s version of 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone' – the deleted scenes. We tell you how to get to these treasures and how to make your way through the lengthy games that hide these scenes.

There are tons of movies and TV shows that have been released on DVD on this site. The site seems to be regularly updated once fans send in the Easter Eggs they find. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home