Monday, November 07, 2005

STUFF & NONSENSE

Well it's been one of those days. Everyone had issues today, including me. I tried to help everyone, hope I helped at least someone, but may have helped no one. I am growing ever closer to a nervous breakdown over the bar results, mom made a trip to the emergency room this afternoon and everyone else had assorted man/family/employment/life in general crap going on. I won't disrespect my friends by airing their problems here, but I just want to say to KK, RK, ND and JU I love you guys and it's going to be OK. As for my life, Mom is on the mend and my barzam issue will either be resolved or explode exponentially within a week or so. Last year they mailed the results on the 8th and tomorrow is the 7th. Can you hear me hyperventilating?! I also had to cancel plans with some friends in NYC today due to all the mayhem. That was dissapointing, T and P I love you, soon I promise!

On a more positive note, I loved LOVED the live debate episode of The West Wing. I wish real presidential debates were like that. I am willing to bet more people watched and paid attention to that episode than a real debate. According to a CNN article on the episode it was done twice so that it was actually live for the west coast as well, AND some of it was actually improvised and not scripted. I would love to see both versions and compare. I wonder which one will become the de facto "rerun".

So, even though I was off today I am exhausted. Time to check the NJ BOBE site one more time unwind and try to get some sleep.

4 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came to your blog from JDJIVE. I'm totally feeling your frustration! I myself feel as if I'm going to have a nervous breakdown! The anticipation of the results is just about consuming me. I've become pretty much useless as of late.I'm curious as to how do you know so much logistical information about the bar exam (i.e. when released, type of envelope). Anyways, thanks for blogging what many of us are feeling!

 
At 6:43 AM, November 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I'm sorry this is such a tough time for you. I'm also glad to hear your Mom is doing better - those things can be scary. Hope tomorrow is much brighter for you!!

 
At 7:06 AM, November 08, 2005, Blogger TSC Girl said...

Eve, you're awesome!

Anon, I am a retaker, I have suffered through all of this before.

 
At 11:10 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger TSC Girl said...

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Mom is doing much better.

Yes, the waiting is driving me ever closer to a padded cell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home