Friday, November 04, 2005

FRIDAY'S FEAST - SECOND HELPING

Well, since I had fun with this Friday's Feast thing last time I decided to do it again.

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
Hmmm, I think it would have to be SATC for a friend.

Soup
Name something in which you don't believe.
I don't believe that being dishonest under the guise of "not hurting" the other person ever turns out well.

Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?
Ellen Degeneres, hands down.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
Credit Cards are evil.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
Deep bluewalls, deep, cushey couches, lots of candles, a ceiling fan, thick furry carpeting, a window facing the beach.


Feel free to play along in the comments or on your own site. Everyone I tagged last time ignored me so I am not bothering this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home