Saturday, October 22, 2005

FRIDAY'S FEAST MEME

I found this nifty blog called Friday's Feast: A Buffet for Your Brain via Peekaboo. And since I adore all that meme crap, here is this week's feast:

Appetizer
Do you button shirts top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top?
Bottom to top all the time. This way I am less likely to mess it up and look like I was dressed by a toddler in a sugar haze.

Soup
What is your favorite sandwich?
tuna w/ lots of vinegar usually.

Salad
What was a family project you helped work on as a child?
I don't think we had any. I helped my mom cook sometimes, does that count?

Main Course
When have you acted phony?
Every day at work when I act absolutely thrilled to see all the customers.

Dessert
Do you write letters or postcards? If so, to whom?
Yes, I like to write thank you cards and sometimes I make the cards myself for some extra fun.

OK, this was mildly amusing. I suppose I should tag some people, they might just ignore me, you never know, but what the heck.

Pete, TAN, and Chocolate Covered Kristin TAG you're it! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home