Saturday, October 22, 2005

IN A MEME MOOD

Tonight is a two-fer since I am in a meme mood. This was borrowed from Pete.

Type "[your name] needs" (with quotes) into Google, bold the results that are true add amusing or obnoxious commentary.

1. "TSC Girl needs you" - well I guess that depends who you are. If you are a barzam grader or someone who has a job opening for a newly minted attorney, then YES I need you.

2. "TSC Girl needs to focus on herself" - well I think some people would disagree on this vehemently, but quite a few people would nod their heads in complete agreement.

3. "TSC Girl needs him now" - define "him", then I might consider it.

4. "TSC Girl needs to sooo get over it" - again, depends who you talk to. This is probably true at least 1/3 of the time.

5. "TSC Girl needs one more miracle to become a saint" - I'd like a miracle, it's called passing the barzam. As for becoming a saint, I think I have a better chance of being appointed to the bench in D.C. [Of course these days it seems to be all about who you know, not what you know to get that job, but I digress.]

6. "TSC Girl needs help setting up and advertising the event" - oh, are we having an event? Sure, come help, the more the merrier. If by event you mean raucous drinking to celebrate the bar results I am def. in. [Do you sense my preoccupation with anything here? Hmmmm]

7. "TSC Girl needs to convince not just Kim, but Ethan and Tom of the merits of voting" - well I think Kim already understands the merits of voting. I don't know who Ethan and Tom are, but are they cute? Are either of them the "him" from #3?

8. "TSC Girl needs a lawyer" - I think there are a couple words missing here. TSC Girl needs TO BE a lawyer.

9. "TSC Girl needs to talk to the person in charge of collecting tolls" - LOL don't even get me started. I live in NJ after all.

10. "TSC Girl needs a house, a nice house" - YES YES YES!

11. "TSC Girl needs her fans" - I have fans?!

12. "TSC Girl needs to stay in the board room and write the checks" - Will The Donald be there? and can I use HIS checking account?

13. "TSC Girl needs to be 'more than a woman' in order to fulfill the multiple erotic roles" -EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

14. "TSC Girl needs medication" - hahaha some people might agree whole heartedly.

This could go on all day with umpteen results from Google, but I will leave you with my favorite:

15. "TSC Girl Needs Our Support" - awwww.


Everyone else feel free to play along either on your own blog or in the comments.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't work with "Frequent Citations," but "FC needs to attack this comic website."

FC needs to go attack a drink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home