Friday, July 27, 2007


FRIDAY'S FEAST - JULY 27, 2007

Feast One Hundred and Fifty Three
Appetizer

Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
I had a Ronald McDonald doll that I loved.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
It depends on where I am and who I am with, but when I am at my prime I would say a 9.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?
Bermuda, with someone special.

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?
Last weekend, I learned 2 different ways out of Delaware, I learned how to party in 4 states in 2 days and I learned how to take a water taxi [more on these shenanigans when I get around to writing the post].

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have been to tropical islands, but I haven't learned to scuba dive yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home