Monday, December 08, 2008

REAL LIFE BEGINNING IN 5 ... 4 ... 3 ...

Yes, it has been far too long since I posted. A lot has happened, and I will try to be better, although with all these changes , I make no promises.

Well, it seems to have taken FOREVER, but my "real life" is beginning. I have a new job that I started in October. I love it more than I can say. I am working as an attorney for a non-profit in Central Jersey, the staff is great, my director is amazing and the work is fulfilling. And next month I am FINALLY moving into my own apartment. For the first time in my life I won't have family or roommates sharing my space. I'm a little nervous and a lot excited!! This post was a long, long three years ago, but things finally seem to be moving into place.

The student loan people continue to try to suck me dry, and there have been some emotional upheavals along the way, but the tally sheet is in the black at the moment. There will be much for me to celebrate this new year's!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, December 08, 2008, Blogger Brian D. said...

Congratufreakinglations!!!! :-)

Believe me I know how you feel as I thought my real life would never begin too.

May you finally have the life, dreams, and success you've worked so hard and paid so many dues to get. On the plus side if you go with the 30 year plan it's harder for the Sallie Mae overlords to suck you dry.

Happy New Year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home