Monday, January 19, 2004

So I finally decided to start a blog. Admittedly, I first thought they were a dumb idea. Why would anyone want to post their personal thoughts for everyone to see? But it's not a diary as much as a diatribe on the happenings in any given day. Plus, I figure my roommates won't have to listen to me rant as much. ;)

I was also inspired by two people recently, Kim and Pete. I enjoy reading THEIR blogs so much I decided why not start my own. Who wouldn't want to read my meanderings on a regular basis?! *mental note to decrease the lawyer ego medication* If you are curious you can find them at http://kimmersli.blogspot.com/ and http://pete.holidian.com/ , respectively.

In any event, expect to read about the inately backwards administration at Hofstra U. (the illustrious institution where I attend law school), the law clinic, perhaps my crazy family, the sometimes hysterical IM convos I have with people and anything else I decide to slap up on the WWW. Comments are welcome (as soon as I figure out how to engage that feature) and suggestions are appreciated. :)

Ciao for now! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home